Absolutely! We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure that your personal information cannot be intercepted and read by a third party. Your personal information and your credit card information are converted into bits of code that are transmitted securely. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit card information as a result of giving it to us over the Web, but if you ever suspect that your credit card information is being used without your knowledge, you should contact your credit card company immediately.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase online from The Benchmark. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased online, you may return the item within 90 days for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, gift wrap, or other charges.
The item must be returned in unused condition, in original packaging and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON CLIMBING GEAR. ONCE A CLIMBING ITEM IS SOLD YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN THE ITEM TO OUR STORE.
You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. If there was a shipping error on our part, Benchmark Outfitters will issue you a return shipping label.
The packing slip in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item.
Here are the basic steps:
· Please refer to your packing slip for return information.
· Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
· Enclose one copy of the packing list with the item. Be sure to keep one copy of the packing list for your records. If you cannot send your packing list, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item
All products must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS Ground or Insured Parcel Post for your return. Unless your packing slip directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
The Benchmark Outfitter
9525 Kenwood Road.
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse. You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
Returning an Oversized Item
We cover shipping charges on returned Oversized Items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective or damaged. We do not cover shipping charges on Oversized Items that are returned due to "buyer remorse."
Please note: Shipping charges can be expensive for Oversized Items.
Follow these steps to return an Oversized Item:
· The item(s) must be unassembled and packaged securely. If possible, please package item(s) in original package.
· Enclose one copy of the packing list with the item. Be sure to keep one copy of the packing list for your records.
· Contact a Customer Service representative to receive instructions on arranging for a freight delivery company to pick-up your item(s). Please have your order number available when you call.
· You must be home at the time of pick-up and the item(s) must be at the door for the freight driver.
· You can expect a refund within 30 business days of our receiving the item(s). You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or our error.
* Please note: If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, email a Customer Service representative.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States. You may choose UPS Home, UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Standard Overnight Service. If you choose UPS Home most of our customers in the contiguous U.S. receive their orders in just 7 to 10 business days. With UPS 2nd Day most customers receive in just 2 to 3 Business days. Need it faster? UPS Overnight will deliver your order within 1 business day after we have filled your order. We are sorry, but we do not offer Saturday or Sunday delivery. For complete UPS shipping information visit http://www.ups.com/.
Shipping outside the United States
benchmarkoutfitter.com will ship your order to any location within the contiguous United States. For complete shipping information, visit our Shipping Rate Chart.
Shipping to a P.O. box
We're sorry, but you must provide us with a valid residential address in order to accommodate your request. For more information regarding UPS shipping requirements, please visit their web site at http://www.ups.com/.
Find the UPS tracking number in the e-mail we sent you confirming that your order has been shipped. Use that number at http://www.ups.com/ to check the status of your order online. It may take 24 hours before tracking information appears on the UPS's web site.
If your order appears late, remember:
· Credit card approval must be received prior to processing.
· Overnight orders placed after 12 noon EST are processed the following day.
· Overnight delivery only occurs on business days (Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays).
You can look at past and pending orders. You must be a Registered Customer to use Order Status. Click here to check your Order Status.
Also, you will receive two e-mails after you have placed your order and provided us with a valid e-mail address:
· The first confirms that your order has been received (your order confirmation number will be included); this e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours.
· The second confirms that your order has been shipped (any tracking information will be included); this e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours following authorization of your credit card and verification of your information.
Your shipping charges will appear in the box marked "shipping charges" at checkout for your convenience. For complete shipping information before you check out, please review our Shipping Rate Chart.
About The Benchmark Outfitter
The Benchmark Outfitter® ·by ® The Benchmark Outfitters is not the product of the Internet. We did not spring up one night trying to secure a piece of the e-commerce pie. We have been the choice of Ohio and the surrounding area for top-quality outdoor equipment and clothing since 1988. These years have earned us respect in the outdoor industry and a keen understanding of what it means to sell only those products that we believe in. We feature a complete line of climbing, camping, backpacking, paddling and trail running gear for the outdoor enthusiast -- we can help put you on the trail, creek or rock with confidence and comfort. If you happen to be passing through our area, please drop by and say hello. As individuals who strive to live our lives in the outdoors rather than indoors, we always love to meet people with similar interests and hear tales of adventure. Rock On, The Benchmark Outfitter
We welcome any comments, suggestions and ideas that will make your shopping experience, either online or in our stores, enjoyable. Tell us how we can help by contacting us at The Benchmark Guest Service. We would love to hear from you!
Many of the items that are sold on The Benchmark Outfitter come with a manufacturer's warranty. For additional information on the manufacturer's warranty for a specific product, please contact the manufacturer directly.
If you want to give a gift to someone registered at The Benchmark or create a registry, please click here.