||In store pickup only
Note: THERE IS NO SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT, LISTED FOR IN STORE PICK UP ONLY
The versatile awning for camping and tailgating
The Thule OverCast is a lightweight, manual awning that can be used in conjunction with a rooftop tent, cargo box, or other rooftop accessories. To simplify installation and setup, the awning comes with an adapter kit and is ready to mount to Thule and other aftermarket roof racks. Thule OverCast comes with guide wires to stabilize the awning in the wind.
The Thule OverCast is an easy-to-use awning that stores conveniently–it can be rolled into a soft travel cover to keep it protected when not in use. When fully extended, Thule OverCast projects 6.5 feet out, and is available in lengths of 4.5 and 6.5 feet.
- Awning rolls into a durable travel cover to protect it from the elements
- Remains stable in the wind with the included guide wires
- Includes two height-adjustable poles
- Included hardware allows for mounting directly to load bars via T-track or around-the-bar methods
- Included locking hoods protect against theft (locks included)
|Awning operating system
||Manual with roller system