|Availability:||In stock (2)|
HOW IT'S MADE
Laser-cut from sheets of high-grade steel, every Benchmade blade is ground, beveled, and finished with uncompromising precision. We mill and machine handles in-house to the most exacting specifications, and every knife is hand-assembled and sharpened by highly trained technicians bringing to bear over thirty years of manufacturing excellence in our state-of-the-art factory in Oregon City, Oregon.
USE & CARE
Proper care and regular maintenance help make your Benchmade knife yours, for life. Here are some tips for keeping your Benchmade in peak condition:
• All steel, regardless of price and grade, can eventually rust, so it’s important to keep your knife dry and lubricated. If spotting or rust occurs, semi-chrome metal polish will often take care of it.
• Dishwashers can cause serious damage that is not covered under our warranty, so make sure to hand-wash your Benchmade under warm water with dish soap only, and dry thoroughly.
• Remember, knives are cutting tools, and you should never use your knife as a pry-bar, screwdriver, chisel, or punch, unless the knife is designed explicitly for those purposes.
• If you choose to sharpen your blade yourself, avoid grinding wheels and other high-powered machinery.
• Handle, pivot, and pocket clip screws may require occasional adjustment using T6 & T10 Torx drivers. We recommend applying a small dab of releasable thread-locker as needed.