To maximize usable space, the Tungsten 1P has poles that are pre-bent to increase interior space, and a full-coverage fly with vestibule.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule. Freestanding Design
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips, Poles and Fly
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
Ready to adventure with you mile after mile, the freestanding Tungsten 1-Person Tent blends durability, roominess and an intuitively livable design for the solo hiker. Its strategic clip placement offers more interior volume for stretching out after a long day on the mountain. If a sudden downpour approaches, the color-coded "easy pitch" clips and poles make for a quick set up, and the seam-taped catenary-cut floor and full-coverage vented fly add to its weather protection. The vestibule storage space, lampshade pocket that securely holds your headlamp, and included abrasion-resistant footprint round out the details that make life on the trail easier.